Tiger Talks - Bristol September 17
Jul 25, 2017
This September come and experience an afternoon of pure value and support a great cause. We are bringing together some truly inspiring speakers and all funds will be go to support the TigerTime Campaign. Set in the beautiful surroundings of Kings Weston House, a hidden gem and must see location. Afternoon tea & refreshments included.
‘SELF DEVELOPMENT RETURNS TO BRISTOL EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE’
- See the inspiring Jermaine Harris from Empowered results “If we all did what we were capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves” .
- You will experience the teachings of Bob Proctor delivered by Stuart Doughty of Thinking into Results.
- We have Nick Elston who will be talking about how he deals with anxiety and OCD.
- We have the unstoppable Dan Gregory returning coaching leaders to live a life of freedom, prosperity and vitality.
- We have our very own Vicky Flynn from Tiger Time to share her journey and the difference that this campaign can make.
- Oh and don’t forget a surprise guest and auction.
So many speakers these are just a few, we may even have to start earlier to fit them all in so watch the layout as it develops here just don’t forget to book your place because seats are in demand and there will be a waiting list.
If you would like to sponsor the event – or part of the event – we’d be hugely grateful! Please call Angela on 07745 482426 to find out more.
Tiger image courtesy Arkaprava Ghosh
There are currently no commentsAdd Comment