Tiger Feet Raise over One Thousand Pounds
Jul 1, 2016
A team of ten walkers from Stoke-on-Trent led by Anthony Bellamy have raised over £1,000 for TigerTime's fight to save tigers the wild. The charity walk, which took in six local towns and 7.5 miles, means that vital anti-poaching and education programmes can be funded across Asia.
"We are always hugely grateful to those who fundraise for us and £1,000 is a significant amount where tiger conservation is concerned as the examples below illustrate," says TigerTime manager, Vicky Flynn.
- £10 will provide Zhorik – our tiger ambassador and adoption animal in Russia - with vitamin and mineral supplements for one month
- £12 buys a first aid field kit for Thai wildlife rangers
- £25 will pay for Zhorik’s water bill for one week
- £50 will help reach 300 school children in India with our Tiger Goes to School education programme helping them to understand the importance of wild tigers
- £50 buys boots and field clothing for dog squad handler in Assam working in the anti-poaching team
HUGE thank you to Anthony and his team for taking such significant steps to save tigers in the wild!
There are currently no commentsAdd Comment